The aim of this article is to inform you that the FUGASHUA Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management of the institution is inviting candidates who want to continue their tertiary studies at the institution to apply for their Post UTME/Direct Entry form now.
In this article are contained the eligibility, requirements, application procedures, and other important info concerning the FUGASHUA Post UTME / DE Form. Hence, stick around while we walk you around this article.
What is FUGASHUA Cut Off Mark?
Who is Eligible to Apply for the FUGASHUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening?
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with 150 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- DE: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points & above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
How Much is FUGASHUA Post UTME Form?
Candidates are to pay the sum of N2000 for the form. This payment could either be through your debit card or bank.
NOTE: Bank charges apply if you want to pay through bank.
How to Apply for FUGASHUA Post UTME Form.
- Firstly, candidates should visit the Federal University, Gashua website https://fugashua.edu.ng and register for the online screening exercise.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2000) only for the registration excluding bank charges.
- To register, Candidates must proceed as follows;
- Create an account by clicking the “Register” button.
- Create UTME/DE screening accounts by filling out the opened form.
- The JAMB registration number
- The first name
- You can select either the UTME or the DE entry mode.
- Sender’s Email Address (Username)
- Numbers and capital letters are required in the password.
- Then click Create an Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to confirm your email address. Click on the link and you will be taken to the payment page.
- Options for payment:
- Click the Pay Icon
- Make your payment by printing the invoice (RRR invoice).
- Option to Pay with an ATM:
- Go to the ‘Pay’ tab and press the button.
- You can choose the kind of card you want (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
- Please provide a valid phone number (that you receive alert with)
- In order to proceed, confirm your decision by clicking on the “Proceed” button.
- Once you’ve entered your credit card information, click OK.
- You will receive a verification SMS on your phone.
- When prompted, type in the OTP code received and press the submit button.
- Your username (email address/JAMB number) and password must be entered after you’ve completed the payment.
- Go ahead and complete your registration now
- To begin, you will be taken to a page where you must enter the following information:
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination
- UTME score
- Next, a bio data form will be presented to you. All fields must be filled out. Click next after you’ve saved and uploaded a current passport photo.
- Five (5) O’ level credits, including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings, are required here. Your O’ level results can always be updated in the event that your results are being awaited.
- This information will be required in the next step, where you’ll be asked to list any previous educational institutions you’ve attended. The grades from any post-secondary institutions that DE students have attended should be included.
- Upload scanned copies of your certificates and test results next, on a page that asks for this information.
- Enter your information and press the submit button.
- The message “Application Submitted Successfully, It Cannot Be Altered.” appears once the process is complete and successful. The message “Thank you” will appear.
- There is no physical screening or aptitude test required; you will be notified once you have been accepted through your CAPS rather than being invited.
- Once you’ve completed the Application, you can no longer change your information.
Note that, upon successful completion of the Application, your details cannot be altered anymore.
You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test. You will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message and your online portal.