This is to let you know that the FUTO JUPEB Application Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The Federal University of Technology, Owerri invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into the one-year Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Basic Studies Programme for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Requirements, how to apply, and other details concerning FUTO JUPEB Application Form have been provided in this article. Hence, stick around.
Requirements for Admission
Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in the relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
|Sciences/Engineering/Agricultural Science||Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)|
At the end of the Programme, the Basic Studies students will write the National Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Examinations which will qualify them for consideration for Direct Entry (D/E) admission through JAMB into year two (2) in FUTO or any other JUPEB affiliated Universities.
Read Also: FUTO Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 is Out
How Much is FUTO JUPEB Application Form
The form for the Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Basic Studies Programme at the Federal University of Technology Owerri is N16,000
How to Apply for FUTO JUPEB Admission
All interested applicants are advised to log on to www.futo.edu.ng and access the Basic Studies Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Registration and Payment
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of N16, 000.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira) only via FUTO Remita payment platform.
- Step 1 – Visit the University Website www.futo.edu.ng
- Step 2 – Click on the “Prospective student” to view online application forms
- Step 3 – Click on the JUPEB Application
- Step 4 – Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Step 5 – Enter your surname, Firstname, Middle name and click on submit
- Step 6 – Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank for payment
- Step 7 – After making payments at the bank, go through step 1 – 4
- Step 8 – Fill the form online attach your passport with red background
- Step 9 – The passport must be recent and the size should not be more than 50kb
- Step 10 – Complete the form online and submit the application
- Step 11 – Printout your acknowledgement slip
It Is Very Important To Note That:
Candidates are to apply for admission through this portal: futo.edu.ng only as the Basic Studies does not have any authorized agent anywhere.
UTME Score is not a requirement for admission into JUPEB Programme.
All Candidates must purchase JAMB Direct Entry Form at the appropriate time.
Not available for now.
The date for the screening exercise for Basic Studies Programme shall be communicated to applicants through SMS.
For further enquires call: 08065165907, 08072499419, 08032325383