This is to let you know that the Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan invites qualified candidates to the 2022/2023 academic session post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programs.
Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other info about Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form have been provided in this article. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Poly Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programs must have attempted the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- You will be required to supply five(5) O’level credits in NOT more than two(2) sittings relevant to your course of study.
- Candidates must have made the institution their 1st choice
- Applicants who did not choose The Polytechnic, Ibadan as their first choice of institution can also apply, but can only be considered for admission when they make a change to the institution as the first choice.
What is Poly Ibadan Cut Off Mark?
The polytechnic Ibadan Cut off Mark is 150
How Much is Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form?
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME
- To Start your Application processes, you are to click on “Start Application” under the General Menu to the left side of your screen or “Proceed” below and then supply your UTME Registration/Form Number and other information as requested.
- After supplying your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Form No., Fullname, etc) on the next page, you can then proceed to make payment for your application. However, proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make payment.
- Before making payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT BE REFUNDED.
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply/verify a user password, an email address and a valid phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note, after successfully creating an account, you should always use the “Returning Applicant” link under the General Menu. However, until you successfully make a payment and create an account as stated above, you are to use the “Start Application” link instead.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you will be able to fill the Application Form and then complete the application process.
- Please note:, after submission of your Application Form, you will NOT be able to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
- All Fees are payable via the POLY IBADAN on-line Payment Platform.
- Note: Bank transaction charge per transaction apply for all on-line card payments.
- You will be redirected to the on-line payment gateway during application to make payment for the Application Form.
- Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An on-line payment-enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code (Three(3) Digit Number at the back of your ATM Card)”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card you intend using, to cater for your fees and bank transaction charges as quoted in this section
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Applicants who did not choose The Polytechnic, Ibadan as their first choice of institution can also apply, but can only be considered for admission when they make a change to the institution as the first choice on or before 30th October 2022.
- Applicants must ensure their O’level results are uploaded to the JAMB website, as those who fail to do so, will not be considered for admission.
- Kindly note that once admission is offered, the candidate must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS within 72hours. They should also pay the acceptance fee on The Polytechnic, Ibadan Portal within one (1) week. Failure to comply with this will mean the candidate is not interested, hence, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- Kindly be advised that applicants who apply for the Part-Time programmes are expected to register on CAPS on JAMB site.
- Applicants are required to scan and upload their O’LEVEL result(s) on The Polytechnic, Ibadan admission portal.
Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form Registration Deadline
Not Available Yet.
While we have done everything necessary to ensure a smooth payment and registration process, some exceptional situations may occur. Should the situation persist, reach us via the listed contact below between:
- Working Hours: 8 am – 4 pm, Monday – Friday
- email: email@example.com,
- Phone: +2348123995441, +2348034988053, +2347030749939