Are you a student aspiring for an international undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Australia? If yes, then, here is an opportunity for you to apply for the University of New South Wales international Scholarships. The University of New South Wales offers a wide range of international scholarships and awards for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Hence, don’t miss this opportunity.
These scholarships and awards are available to assist international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students to undertake full-time study at UNSW. The University of New South Wales has strong regional and global engagement. UNSW Sydney is a state-of-the-art research, teaching, and innovation power plant. The University of New South Wales international Scholarships is one of the best scholarship programs for both graduate and undergraduate students in Australia. All information you may need in the successful application of this scholarship has been provided for you here. In the meantime, you just have to stick around as we walk you through this article. Also, The list of the scholarship has been provided in the link below (official website)
University of New South Wale
Also, Apply for UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students
This scholarship is available for postgraduate and undergraduate students
Number of Scholarship
The number of this scholarship is not specified
In addition to applying for the University of New South Wales international Scholarships, check out the Master of Catchment Science Partial International Scholarship in Australia.
Worth of Scholarship
The scholarships may provide full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies
Mode of Application
University of New South Wales international Scholarships Application Deadline
31 July 2020. It is equally important to note that this scholarship will commence in September.
Benefits of the University of New South Wales international Scholarships
- The university will provide various award amounts for their international students according to the various scholarships and awards.
- Some financial aid positions will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
To be eligible, recipients must be:
- An International student
- Be commencing full-time studies in Term 3, 2022; and
- Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by 31 July 2022. This must include one of the following:
- • Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- • Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.
How to Apply
By applying for UNSW International Scholarships Application, you may be considered for the scholarships. You must have received an offer of admission by 31 July 2022. Hence, it is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants should click on this GREEN link to apply