UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. Interest Candidates should Apply for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Postgraduate Form 2022. This is to inform the general public and prospective postgraduate applicants at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK has just announced the commencement of sales of its 2022/2023 Postgraduate admission form.
Available Postgraduate Degree and Courses
Doctorate and Masters’ Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes are available on the University website: www.spgs.unizik.edu.ng
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Requirements
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into the UNIZIK Postgraduate Diploma programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the first-degree classification with FCGPA of 1.51 and above on a 5point scale.
- Candidates from approved Polytechnics or Monotechnics who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into UNIZIK Masters Programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with a minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
- Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.50 and above (on a 5 point scale).
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
Graduates from approved universities who hold Masters degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for universities that do not use the FCGPA
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for any Postgraduate programme must possess a minimum of 5 credits including English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or TCII(Faculty of Education only) based on the Departmental/Faculty and General University Requirements.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Programmes Duration
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma programme lasts for a minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of three (3) semesters. The part-Time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters
Note: For the Faculty of Engineering Professional PGD: Full-Time lasts for a minimum of 4 Semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters. Part-Time shall last for a minimum of 6 Semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters
Masters Degree Programmes
Full-Time Masters Degree programmes last for a minimum of three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters. The part-time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of eight (8) semesters.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programme
Full-Time PhD programmes last for a minimum of six (6) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semesters. The part-Time programme shall last for a minimum of eight (8) semesters and a maximum of fourteen (14) semesters
How to Apply for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission
- Application form should be completed on-line by logging onto portal.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate
- Click on “Create Account” to create a new account,
- Fill the form and click on “Submit”
- An email will be sent to your box and a page indicating the successful creation of your profile will be displayed. Click on “click here”. You will be directed to the login page.
- Enter your username and password and click on “sign in”.
- Follow the instruction on the page following each step as indicated to access the application form.
- Click on Step one on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the ICT Fee (N1, 000).
- Click on Step two on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the Application Fee (N10, 000).
- Take the RRR to any bank of your choice for payment of Application Fee and ICT Fee.
- To confirm payment:
- Click on step three. Type the RRR for the ICT Fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”. Again, type in the RRR for the Application fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”
- Once the confirmation for the two payments is successful, you can proceed to step four to fill your application form
- Click on step four. Fill and submit online the completed Application Form, scanning and attaching the claimed certificates, including O’level certificates.
- Print the completed Application Form for your personal use. You will require this document in the course of the admission and registration.
- Download and print a copy of the Transcript Request Form. The Transcript Request Form should be sent to your former Institution for your academic transcripts. Any change of name should be indicated in the transcript form.
- Applicants should include the names, phone number and e-mail addresses of three Referees. At least two of the referees must be Academics not lower than the rank of Senior Lecturer.
- First Tier Applications
- Sale of Form Ends on 14th August 2020
- Submission of Form Ends on 21st August 2020
- Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 17th August 2020
- Second Tier Applications
- Sale of Form Ends on 31st December 2020
- Submission of Form ends on 7th January 2021
- Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 7th January 2021
- PhD applicants in submitting their forms, shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages that should include:
- Topic (not more than 18 words)
- Brief Background of the Study
- Aim and Objectives/Purpose
- Expected Outcomes
N.B.: Notwithstanding compliance with the above conditions, all admissions offered are provisional and the School of Postgraduate Studies reserves the right to offer, confirm or deny admission.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org