This is to let you know that the Western Delta University Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The Western Delta University (WDU), Ogahra, Delta State, Nigeria, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
WDU Part-Time Courses
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Geology and Petroleum Studies
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
COLLEGE OF LAW:
- LLB. Law
WDU Part-Time Admission Requirements
- All applicants are required to have credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB in at least 5 subjects which must include; English Language, Mathematics and other subjects as may be specified by each Department/College. The credits must be obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma (with minimum of Lower Credit, NCE (with minimum of Merit) from recognized institutions OR 2 Advanced Level GCE passes in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for Western Delta University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Forms are obtainable at the Bursary Department of the University for free.
Admissions forms can also be obtained at the following UBA Offices too. The UBA Business Offices are;
- 6, Okumagba Avenue, Warri.
- 72, Effurun/Sapele Road, Warri.
- 97 Isoko Road, Ughelli.
- Old Agbor Road, Ekrejeta, Abraka.
- 261, Nnebisi Road, Asaba.
- 89C, Ekenwan Road, Benin City.
- 3, Sakponba Road, Benin City.
- 218, Uselu/Lagos Road, Benin City.
- 2, Nnamdi Azikiwe Avenue, Awka.
- Plot A59, CBD Swali Road, Yenagoa
- Plot 137, Olu Obasanjo Road, Port-Harcourt.
- 1347 Ahmadu Bello Way, Garki 2, Abuja.
Furthermore, candidates can obtain forms from the following Zenith Bank locations;
Asaba: Plot 150, Block II, Core Area, Asaba.
Warri: No. 130 Effurun/Sapele Road, Opposite Urhobo College.
Sapele: No. 130 Sapele/Warri Road, Sapele.
Agbor: No. 132 Old Lagos Road, Agbor.
Kwale: No. 104 Umusadege Road, Kwale.
Ughelli: No. 70/80 Market Road, Ughelli.
Forms are also available at the following centres;
Warri Sales Centre:
Refinery Junction, Effurun-Warri, Delta State
Tel.: 08028929972; 07038592752
Yenagoa Sales Cente:
Future Leaders’ Educational School,
Gwegwe Street, Ovom, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
Tel.: 08036720300; 07066552667
Benin City Sales Centre:
High Tower College,
3 Okundaye Street, Uselu, Benin City, Edo State
Tel.: 08052728529; 08055620307
Ughelli Sales Centre:
Big Theo Technologies,
130, Isoko Road, Ughelli, Delta State.
Police Station Road, Abraka
Tel.: 08065595139; 09052436774
Submission of Completed Forms:
Completed Application Forms should be sent to the Registrar, Western Delta University, Oghara.
For further information call 08035478543 or 08168676387.
Deadline: Not Yet Out.